- A grocery store in New York City has created a "MAN AISLE" filled with all things that guys like. That's funny! I mean, the idea of men doing grocery shopping. Seriously, where do they come up with this stuff.
- See's Candy Company has set the record for the world's largest LOLLIPOP by making one that weighs 7,003 pounds. Sadly there aren't any pictures of it though because Christina Aguilera got to it before photographers could.
- Scientists say there are 43,000 species of SPIDERS in the world and only half of them have been discovered. The other half are currently under your bathroom sink, plotting your demise.
- A Chinese farmer rode his rickshaw nearly 40,000 MILES to London for the Olympic games. He took the gold medal for having the most time on his hands ever.
- A California man has set the record for RUNNING 16,075 consecutive days. He's gone for a run every day for 44 years. So think about THAT the next time you want to update your Facebook status about how many calories you burned on your 2 mile jog.
(Image Courtesy: Howard. Creative Commons)