- A hotel in England has SWITCHED out Bibles in their room with copies of "50 Shades of Grey". What's the big deal, both books use the words "Oh, God" a lot.
- A new study says that to reduce STRESS in the workplace employers should keep a dog in the office. Oh well THAT explains why they hired that new girl. Very smart thinking management, very smart indeed.
- A Minnesota man was BUSTED playing a game of bean bags while he was naked. See that's why I always play with my bean bags with my pants on . . . that's what the pockets are for.
- A new poll finds that 48% of Americans DRINK at least one soda per day. And 100% of Christina Aguileras actually have a blood-type of Dr. Pepper.
- A new study shows that DEPRESSION affects every society in the world, not just westerners. See, I told you every society in the world has some form of marriage.
(Image Courtesy: Martin Gommel. Creative Commons)