- A restaurant in New York City is selling a HOT DOG that costs $2,300. It's laced with truffles, seasoned with saffron and boiled in the tears of the unemployed.
- According to a new study, airlines around the world have made over $22 billion on CHARGES other than ticket price. And yes, if you have any questions about this survey you'll be charged a $35 "questioning a study about airline fees", fee.
- The Muppets have BOYCOTTED Chic-Fil-A due to their stance on gay marriage. Meanwhile Bert and Ernie are still pretending their cool with it.
- Utah state wildlife officials are getting reports of a man who looks like a GOAT running around in their mountains. Interesting, I didn't know that Steve Buscemi enjoyed hiking so much.
- Chad Ochocinco has CHANGED his name back to Chad Johnson so that his new bride doesn't have to have the last name Ochocinco. He should've changed it to Chad El-Whipped-O
(Image Courtesy: jellywatson. Creative Commons)