- According to a recent government survey, one in 13 pregnant women DRINK alcohol – with some admitting that they go on binges. You have to remember though this number is slightly inflated due to Snooki's pregnancy.
- A 59-year-old Oregon man is RECOVERING after a bout with the bubonic plague. Wow, I've heard of retro clothing, but retro diseases? I think this is getting a little ridiculous.
- 150,000 CONDOMS will be handed out to the Olympians in this year's summer Olympics. And that's just for Michael Phelps!
- Ikea is offering its own brand of BEER! Fair warning though, if you want to try it you're going to have to waste an entire Sunday brewing it yourself.
- Burglars broke into the parent's home of Rusty Smith, an Olympic speed skater, and STOLE two of his bronze metals. When asked for comment the burglars said that they plan to practice more in the off-season so they can at least start stealing silver metals.
(Image Courtesy: Thomas van Ardenne. Creative Commons)