- A Starbucks has OPENED in a South Carolina funeral home. Which will really kill two birds with one stone since most people have a heart attack after realizing they just paid $10 for a coffee.
- Mitt Romney might pick his RUNNING MATE soon. I'm going to go out on a huge limb here and say it'll most likely be a white male. I know, I'm a risk taker.
- The captain of the Costa Concordia, the CRUISE SHIP that crashed, blames the accident on being distracted by a cell phone call. Yeah, apparently he got all excited when he received a call telling him that Barack Obama is going to pay his utility bill.
- A new study shows that people who work from home are actually more PRODUCTIVE. Maybe, but people who work in cubicles have way better Farmville crops.
- A new study in the journal, "Communication, Culture and Critique" finds that women are only interested in SPORTS to impress men. Proving what I always say; ladies if you really want to impress a guy you just need to be good at two things: silence and sandwich making.
(Image Courtesy: Louis Abate. Creative Commons)