- Due to the high murder rate, Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel has asked gang members to take their killings into the ALLEYS, away from children. Well at least he's not being judgey and asking them to stop killing each other all together. That'd be rude.
- Researchers have found that people who STAND UP more live longer. In other words; spending an entire weekend on the couch watching that Steven Seagal marathon may have just taken 5-years off my life.
- In celebration of their rodeo an 880-pound CHOCOLATE BULL is on display at the Calgary airport. Correction, a 440-pound bull. Christina Aguilera just had a layover there.
- The first six months of 2012 are officially the HOTTEST six months ever recorded in the United States. This is mostly due to climate change . . . AND Sophia Vergara's chest.
- According to a new study, people get ANGRY during warm weather. Especially librarians when you're just trying to duck in their for a minute to take advantage of the air conditioning and they're all like "put your pants back on or I'm calling the cops!" Yeah, you know who you are.
(Image Courtesy: AJC1. Creative Commons)