- Beach goers in Cape Cod had to be EVACUATED after a 12-foot great white shark was spotted swimming 100 feet off the coastline. No word yet on what Christina Aguilera was doing in Cape Cod, but I hope she wore sun screen.
- An Austrian man is being accused of STEALING the teeth of two 19th century composers. He's accused of that AND having one of the best necklaces ever.
- New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie got into a verbal ALTERCATION with a passerby as he was walking on the boardwalk at the Jersey Shore. Wait, someone acting like a douche on the Jersey Shore? I refuse to believe it.
- Here's a list of 7 THINGS you should buy and not buy in the month of July. Are Crocs and Sketcher's Shape Ups on the list? Because if so, I'm set.
- A new study shows that the iPhone's Siri is WRONG over one-third of the time. Makes sense, I mean Siri IS a woman right?
(Image Courtesy: jaysonlinereviews.com.)