- A Tennessee man RETURNED $13,000 he found in a trashcan. Proving what the rest of America already knows . . . people in Tennessee aren't that smart.
- Paula Deen has LOST 30 pounds. Yeah, apparently she cut it back to only 3 sticks of butter per day.
- A San Francisco couple bought a $4.2 million mansion, then TORE it down so their $19 million mansion could have a better view. Oh, and also to say "suck on that, Africa!"
- Japanese scientists have created a robot that is UNBEATEN at rock, paper, scissors. Is it just me or does this sound like the beginning to a bad Japanese sci-fi film?
- The Women's Tennis Association is looking to ban excessive GRUNTING from all major tournaments. Fine, fine, I'll stop. Jeez.
VIDEO: Here's a video of that Japanese rock, paper, scissors robot. He will soon be destroyed by Mothra.
(Image Courtesy: 401K 2012. Creative Commons)