- A group of teenagers THREW a milkshake at a woman, she threw $2,000 back at them. Revenge can be so so... pricey?
- Shaquile O'Neal says that Tim Tebow will help lead the Jets to a Super Bowl CHAMPIONSHIP. Correction, God will help lead them . . . Tebow will just throw a lot of ridiculously crappy passes with his eyes closed.
- A New Hampshire post office has cut it's HOURS to only 30-minutes per day. Which is fine because if you're still using a post office, you're really only awake for 15.
- Scientists have found that apes can MEMORIZE up to 10,000 images. But enough about the Facebook pages of the "Jersey Shore" cast, let's talk science shall we?
- Experts say that the iPhone 4S will be OBSOLETE within 3 months. Mostly due to Siri's muffin top.
- There's a doctor in Illinois who CHARGES just $5 per visit. Sure, the practice is in his dingy basement and his cure for everything is a 45-minute naked massage . . . but a deal's a deal right?
(Image Courtesy: u-o-0024. Creative Commons)