- A woman who had to fly next to a CORPSE on a flight to Tanzania has been given a partial refund for the trip. And even worse, she had the nerve to ask for the whole can of soda.
- One of the rarest animals in the world, Lonesome George, the last of the Pinta Island tortoises, DIED at 100-years-old. He's survived by his distant cousin . . . Betty White.
- A new study shows that drinking two glasses of wine a day may IMPROVE your quality of life. Especially if you consider that 64-ounce Big Gulp cup at your desk a "glass."
- The first seafood caught off Japan's Fukushima coastline since last year's nuclear disaster went on SALE this week. Sources say it's just as delicious as it's always been . . . although the fact that the octopus now has three heads and speaks fluent Spanish is a little strange at first, it's delicious nonetheless.
- Tony Parker claims that he almost lost an eye due to the Chris Brown and Drake BRAWL at a New York City nightclub a few weeks ago. But in all fairness once you've seen Eva Longoria naked do you ever REALLY need to see anything again?
(Image Courtesy: buckofive. Creative Commons)