- According to Yahoo, if you want to live to see 100 you need to get some SLEEP. Crazy huh? I mean who knew Yahoo still existed?
- DONATIONS for Karen Klein, the bullied bus monitor who's video went viral on YouTube, have reached over $500,000 dollars. Not bad for a . . . NERD!
- Economists have found that "breastaurants" like Hooters are a RECESSION-PROOF business. See, I told you the reason I'm there 7 nights a week is because I care about the economy!
- A 31-year-old man with no legs CLIMBED Mount Kilaminjaro. In related news; yesterday I chose to walk two blocks to the grocery store instead of taking my car. What? In my world that's an equal accomplishment.
- U.S. officials seized a tyrannosaurus rex SKELETON from smugglers. They knew it was a T-rex skeleton because of it's strong resemblance to Cee-Lo Green.
(Image Courtesy: BulaPhotography. Creative Commons)