- A group of students in Canada were left in "mass hypnosis" after a hypnotist put them in a TRANCE, then left the school. This would never happen in America . . . mostly because none of the students would be paying enough attention to become hypnotized.
- A 71-year-old Michigan man has 29 college DEGREES. Not because he loves education, he just can't stay away from the college chicks.
- Facebook PURCHASED the web domain, Face.com for around $60 million. Big deal, I bet I get twice that for the domain I own, Wangsoftheworld.com.
- Cops in Houston are searching for a man who SPRAY PAINTED over a Picasso canvas. The other day I committed a horrible crime against art too . . . I downloaded a Nickelback song.
- At around 7,500-years-old, the world's OLDEST pearl has been found . . . which is awesome; because Betty White still remembers when she lost it.
VIDEO: Here's how that famous scene, where Rocky runs up the stairs, would be if they remade it with Sylvester Stallone today.
(Image Courtesy: csuspect. Creative Commons)