- A woman in New York was ARRESTED for trying to steal several pounds of shrimp by shoving them up her skirt. Apparently the shrimp didn't fit with all the other crab she had up there.
- The Chinese city of Wuhan was covered in a mysterious yellow and green foul smelling HAZE over the weekend. Scientists aren't sure yet, but they think they've linked it to one of the town's residents who suffers from sever IBS.
- "ABC's" BROADCAST of Nik Wallenda walking a tight-rope across Niagara Falls was their highest rated show in five years. Sweet, does that mean that one of the Kardashians will be trying it soon?
- A truck driver in Oregon is in trouble after claiming that he had been HIJACKED and taken hostage only to be found by police wandering the streets drunk. I think that's a big judgey, maybe he was taken hostage . . . by a guy named Jose Cuervo . . . it happens to me all the time.
- According to a new study, jogging can INCREASE your life expectancy. Unless of course that jogging comes in the form of running to the store to buy another pack of cigarettes.
VIDEO: Remember the Chocolate Rain guy from YouTube? He's back, singing Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". Just try not to get this stuck in your head, I dare you.
(Image Courtesy: Brian Cribb. Creative Commons)