- Steveston Pizza Company in British Columbia is offering PIZZA containing caviar and lobster that sells for $450. Before you say it isn't worth it, I also hear that dough is seasoned with the tears of the less fortunate.
- The New York Mets is planning on selling tickets for a "QUIET" SECTION at home games. Meanwhile teams like the Padres and the Mariners would just like to be able to sell any tickets to their home games.
- Scientists in Australia have created CLOTHES made entirely of red wine. Lindsay Lohan has already ordered 500 dresses.
- Two children were FOUND bound and blindfolded at a Kansas Walmart. Sad. However; if you've ever seen the people that shop at Walmart, the blindfolds were really just for the kid's safety.
- According to a new poll, the average person will SPEND $117.14 on their father this year for Father's Day. Unless of course your father is an NBA player, because then you're just going to spend your day wondering "I wonder if I'll ever get to meet him."
VIDEO: Happy Friday! Here's video of a hedgehog running in a sink. Now go cuddle yourself.
(Image Courtesy: tomek.pl. Creative Commons)