- A Canadian man says that aliens are KILLING his cows. Sounds like someone has had a few too many Molsons.
- Scientists have DISCOVERED a tropical lake on one of Saturn's moons. Americans can't wait to explore it, by ruining it with our jet skis and other leisure equipment.
- There's going to be a BROADWAY production of "Gilligan's Island". So, good news for dudes who like that show . . . as well as other dude's butts.
- Spain's credit rating has been DROPPED by 3 points. They found out the hard way . . . when they were turned down for a Best Buy card.
- Lance Armstrong has been ACCUSED of doping again. Upon hearing the news Lance called out his accusers saying that most of them are guilty of doping. Man, good job Lance, that takes a lot of ball.
VIDEO: Check this dude out . . . it's the world's worst (or best) street performer!
(Image Courtesy: Loren Javier. Creative Commons)