- Groupon is offering to NAME your baby for $1,000. But you'll need to get at least 20 other friends to pay $1,000 too before your baby's name is official.
- A town in Massachusetts is enforcing a $20 fine for SWEARING in public. How do they feel about public nudity? I'm asking for a friend.
- The Olympic opening ceremonies in London will star cows and other LIVESTOCK. But enough about the women on the Russian team . . . what do they have planned for entertainment?
- China plans to send it's first female into SPACE later this month. This of course is different from their normal behavior . . . of sending all their females to orphanages.
- The victim of the Miami face-chewing incident is said to be AWAKE and "feeling well". Ha! In your face bath salts! Oh, sorry, bad choice of words huh?
VIDEO: Watch these two guys jump across the subway tracks in NYC. Impressive. Stupid, but impressive.
(Image Courtesy: Lucy Crosbie. Creative Commons)