- An Ohio woman is SUING the police department who towed her Saturn for $500 billion. Wow, imagine what she'd be asking for if she had a Kia.
- Ikea has come under FIRE from environmentalists for clear-cutting forests. It's also come under fire by me for ruining my Sunday afternoon from trying to put together a stupid night stand.
- A thief stole 400,000 TOOTHPICKS from a warehouse in Georgia. Sounds like SOMEONE is going to have a kick ass hors d'oeuvre party!
- A St. Louis woman who was detained for shop lifting at a Walmart was ARRESTED after she started cooking meth in the holding room. Wait? a Walmart customer using meth? Now I've heard everything!
- Researchers say that kids who WATCH a lot of TV are less likely to eat healthy. Especially if they are watching cooking shows featuring Paula Deen.
VIDEO: I hope this old guy did well on the show, he'll be needing some dental work.
(Image Courtesy: kristiapaz. Creative Commons)