- Scientists think that they may have discovered VAMPIRE bones! Speaking of vampires and bones, when does the next season of "True Blood" start? Seriously, all the nudity on that show gives me a perma-bone.
- The World Health Organization is saying that drug-resistant gonorrhea is SPREADING. Thanks a lot Kim Kardashian!
- The GIRLFRIEND of the guy who ate the man's face in Miami says that her boyfriend was "religious" and "drug free." Well if that was him religious and drug free I would HATE to see what he looked like if he was a drug using atheist.
- The iPhone 5 is going to offer a 4-inch SCREEN. Wow, that's like twice as big as my junk! Uh; I mean, whatever that's still pretty small.
- The fullback for the Minnesota Vikings, Jerome Felton, was ARRESTED for DUI in the McDonald's drive-thru. Apparently police knew he was intoxicated when they overheard him order a Filet-O-Fish.
VIDEO: News anchor FAIL! Watch this lady report one of the NBA finals games ending in a tie. If you were unaware, there are no ties in Basketball.
(Image Courtesy: Max Sparber. Creative Commons)