- A bakery employee in Dallas fell into a bread maker and was STUCK in it for nearly an hour. He suffered some minor scrapes and bruises, as well as a raging yeast infection.
- A Massachusetts man received second degree BURNS from his grill after applying sunscreen. People in Massachusetts are calling this a tragedy. People on bath salts in Miami are calling it delicious.
- If you missed Venus CROSSING the sun yesterday, you'll have to wait until the year 2117 until it happens again. Which, by then, should be easy to spot since "E!" will be airing episodes of "Khloe and Kourtney take Outer Space".
- "Sesame Street's" Elmo wants to be an Olympic TORCH BEARER. Personally I think they should have Miss Piggy do it . . . although I think Mariah Carey is pretty busy right now.
- "Disney" will begin LIMITING the number of junk food commercials it airs. That's right, from now on if you want to see something garbage related with "Disney", you'll just have to wait until their TV stars hit 18.
VIDEO: Here's Barack Obama signing Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe".
(Image Courtesy:Djanvk. Creative Commons)