- A documentary says that prisoners of Guantanamo Bay were TORTURED by having to listen to music from Sesame Street. What? They made them feel like parents? Now that's inhumane.
- Former President, George W. Bush's White House PORTRAIT has been unveiled . . . it's the only Presidential portrait that isn't colored inside the lines.
- A Brazillian man who covered himself in green paint to dress up as THE HULK had to endure over 2 dozen showers with intense cleaning agents to get it off. Wow, that's ALMOST as bad as what he'd have to do if he had unprotected sex with Kim Kardashian.
- Today is "Say Something Nice Day", where you THANK people who have been a positive influence in your life. Although, I prefer to call this "Don't Say Anything At All Day."
- Researchers have found that about 10% of regular exercisers have a HIGHER RISK for heart disease than those that don't work out at all. Well, looks like Christina Aguilera might be on to something after all.
VIDEO: This hamster is a better actor than Ben Affleck.
(Image Courtesy: TaranRampersad. Creative Commons)