- A new study shows that men are genetically ATTRACTED to women who display traits like drunkenness and stupidity. Hence the reason that guys still think Lindsay Lohan is hot.
- Scientists in San Diego have found bluefin tuna that has become RADIOACTIVE by feeding in the waters off of Japan after the earthquake. If you're wondering how to tell the difference; the radioactive bluefin tuna is just like a regular one, except it has three eyes and speaks fluent Spanish.
- A man was ARRESTED for trying to pay for his meal at Denny's with marijuana. The worker wouldn't accept the payment because let's face it; if you work at Denny's, you're already high on life!
- A new study shows that kids are more ACTIVE it their friends are . . . and also if they don't live in America.
- The state of Idaho has BANNED a vodka because it's named "Five Wives Vodka." Yup, apparently they think that "Five One-Night Stands" vodka is more appropriate.
VIDEO: Here's a video of an 80-year-old skydiving . . . and almost falling out of her straps.
(Image Courtesy: danielle_blue. Creative Commons)