- An Israeli man is DIVORCING his wife because she refuses to split with her 550 cats. Well I think that's a little judgey, I mean if she had 600 cats I'd understand, but 550?
- People are upset over a Philadelphia priest who was FIRED over child abuse accusations has been hired by the TSA. Some might call him a pervert, the TSA on the other hand calls him a natural.
- A 6-year-old Virginia girl has become the YOUNGEST contestant ever to qualify for the Scripps National Spelling Bee. Man, that is . . . kah-kahoo-koo el, kahoo-el . . . COOL! I knew I'd get it.
- A new poll says that 8% of Americans LIE on their resume. The other 92% just haven't been caught yet.
- Studying too hard could lead to poor EYESIGHT in children . . . and it could also lead to having your lunch money stolen on the playground. So, all-in-all kids, studying is very bad for you.
VIDEO: Here's a slinky on a treadmill. I work out.
(Image Courtesy: ephien. Creative Commons)