- A man was bitten by a SNAKE at an Idaho Wal-Mart. Apparently things got ugly when the two of them started haggling over a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt.
- Groupon posted it's first quarterly PROFIT causing its stocks to skyrocket. If you're interested in purchasing some of the stocks you must first convince 20 other people to buy in with you.
- Ron Paul has STOPPED his Presidential campaign. Now he can get back to his busy schedule of having two very common first names.
- Best Buy CEO was FIRED and given a severance package worth $6 million . . . even though all he really wanted was a sweet blu-ray player.
- Competitive eater Koboyashi DRANK 42 cups of coffee in one sitting. He couldn't be reached for comment, because he's been on the toilet ever since.
VIDEO: Here's a 90's commercial for a "punk" CD where none of the songs are "punk".
(image Courtesy: Walmart Stores. Creative Commons)