- A new study says that OVER-SHARING on Facebook may be as satisfying as having sex. Especially when that over-sharing comes in the form of the scantily clad "summer fun" bikini photo albums that I peruse when I'm all by myself.
- 66% of the population says that they suffer from NOMOPHOBIA, the fear of being without your phone. Well of course. Without my phone I won't be able to raise my Farmville crops which would mean I wouldn't be able to feed my family in Second Life and I might get killed in a Mafia War! Uh, I mean, I might miss an important business call.
- The New Jersey tanning mom has inspired an ACTION FIGURE. Wait, I thought this already happened a while ago? The doll's name is Snooki right?
- Disney's profits have JUMPED 21% despite the "John Carter" flop. You think that's good, just wait until the Mickey/Pluto sex tape drops!
- A new study shows that men are becoming more VAIN than ever. This is ridiculous, no we . . . wait, what were we talking about again? I was thinking about how good my hair looked today.
VIDEO: Watch this couple get worked by a baseball. Crotch hit, check. Mouth hit, check.
(Image Courtesy: slworking2. Creative Commons)