- Scientists have discovered that clowns can be effective at getting women PREGNANT. But enough about the NBA, let's talk about some interesting medical breakthroughs.
- Climate experts say that dinosaur FLATULENCE and burping might have contributed to warming the earth and killing them off. Speaking of dinosaurs with flatulence problems, what has Larry King been up to these days?
- A 20-year-forecast says that there will be no end to the OBESITY epidemic. In other words, expect to see the likes of Christina Aguilera and Kelly Clarkson for many years to come.
- Today is National TEACHER'S DAY. America plans to honor these great people by paying them slightly above the poverty level.
- Rick Santorum has ENDORSED Mitt Romney for President. Ya know, unless he gets all gay and stuff.
VIDEO: Over 300 hours of production went into this video. I guess you can do a lot if you're not worried about having sex huh?
(Image Courtesy: Doug Hay. Creative Commons)