- A new study shows that 1 in 4 Facebook users LIE on their profile. I'll admit it; I do too . . . I'm really NOT as good of a Farmville Farmer as I claim to be. There, I said it!
- Federal officials say that the National Christmas Tree planted near the White House has DIED. So, chalk up another win for Navy Seal Team 6.
- Mitt Romney says he won't be happy until there's only a 4% UNEMPLOYMENT rate in the United States. And to help this stat he instantly hired a new staff to run his multi-million dollar yacht, helicopter, spaceship hybrid.
- France has a new PRESIDENT named Francois Hollande. And yes, his Vice President is named Pepe Le Pew.
- A Florida man who got busted for a DUI had a MONKEY in his car. I don't see what's so weird about this, I've taken home worse when I've been drunk.
VIDEO: There's this dude on YouTube who will eat or drink anything. Here's a video of him drinking some syrup. Enjoy.
(Image Courtesy: Mr. Thomas. Creative Commons)