- Spirit Airlines is going to start CHARGING people $100 for some CARRY-ON baggage. Don't worry though, the surly attitudes you get from the flight attendant after asking for the whole can of soda will still be free of charge.
- Writings from Osama bin Laden reveal that he LIKED "ABC News" but hated "Fox News". Mostly because "Fox News" was way too evil, even for him.
- TOMORROW is Cinco de Mayo. Which is Spanish for "hey white people, drink a bunch without knowing specifically why!"
- A survey says that 1 in 7 people believe the world is coming to an END. In other words; 1 in 7 people watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
- Sunday, May 6th, is "National NO DIET Day." Or as Christina Aguilera will call it . . . Sunday.
VIDEO: Watch this lion trying to eat a baby . . . and watch the parent not be scared at all, it's all about YouTube views!
(Image Courtesy: bark. Creative Commons)