- An Idaho man has been arrested for making another man do the "MOONWALK" at gunpoint. This reminds me, it's almost summer wedding time and this year I promise to shoot any DJ who plans on making me to the Chicken Dance.
- A new study shows that high school math teachers think that female students are less skilled than the boys at MATH. This is so ridiculous. Everyone knows women are better at math. It's not easy knowing how much sugar to add to your soufflé or how long clothes should dry for. Right ladies?
- The Environmental Protection Agency is looking in to ways to convert SPINACH into an energy source. Um, why don't they consult the Navy? I hear they've got a guy who knows a lot about that. His name is Popeye and I believe he's a sailor man.
- Passengers on a Delta Airlines flight were forced to wait on the tarmac due to a SCARE that one of the passengers had monkey-pox. It's the biggest communicable disease scare the airline has had since Snooki decided to sit coach.
- There are now reports that the Secret Service also hired prostitutes in EL SALVADOR. This just in: the Secret Service is thinking of changing it's name to the Oops, We Can't Keep a Secret, Service.
VIDEO: It's all fun and games until someone gets kicked in the face by a horse.
(Image Courtesy: Dave77459. Creative Commons)