- A new survey says that 6A is the BEST SEAT on an airplane. Unless you're me because undoubtedly the person in 6B will be big enough that they should've purchased the entire row.
- Al Gore has been INDUCTED into the Internet "Hall of Fame." He'll take his rightful place next to Kim Kardashian's sex tape and Blake Lively's naked cell phone picture leaks.
- A clothing company named Woolrich is making clothing designed to conceal GUNS. Big deal; the designers I wear have been doing that for years. They're called sleeves.
- A New York airline passenger was TOLD to "go to hell" by a TSA agent after requesting to file a complaint about his luggage being damaged. Fortunately for him, he was at the airport, so he was already in hell.
- Employees at a Texas Goodwill were shocked to find that a box full of DONATIONS included a bong with marijuana residue in it. They could not be reached for comment because they were to busy stuffing their face with Funyons and watching "King of the Hill" reruns.
VIDEO: Check out this dude with no forearms kill it on the drums. To bad it's to Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe", but it's still impressive.
(Image Courtesy: toastforbrekkie. Creative Commons)