- A new study shows that playing VIDEO GAMES as a teen can help battle depression. This is true; there's nothing quite as uplifting as getting serviced by a fictitious hooker in a seedy video virtual strip club.
- Starbucks is going to open stores in six different DISNEY theme parks. Disney is excited about this new venture . . . mostly because the price of a Grande drip makes their $75 entree fee seem like a bargain.
- Scientists have found a CONNECTION between brain freeze and migraines. The hardest part about this study? Convincing those little lab mice to chow down on their ice cream too fast.
- Today is National PIGS-IN-A-BLANKET Day! So throw on that Snuggie and relax Christina Aguilera!
- According to a new study, men believe that women dressed in RED are more likely to sleep with them on the first date. According to my own research though, I believe that women who are seeing double at closing time are the most likely to sleep with ME on the first date.
VIDEO: Check out the crankiest old man ever. Cops had a car set up on the side of the road with radar . . . nobody was in it . . . but watch this old dude get out of his car and shoot at it.
(image Courtesy: Rad Jose. Creative Commons)