- Half of college graduates are either UNEMPLOYED or underemployed. Which leaves me with more options at the strip club, so I'm cool with it.
- There's a San Diego cable CHANNEL called DogTV, which airs programming for dogs, that is about to be launched nationwide. And yes, everything on DogTV will be more intellectually stimulating than anything on "E!".
- Today is William Shakespeare's BIRTHDAY. You know, he's the guy that wrote all those plays because Facebook wasn't around yet.
- A soccer ball that was lost in the TSUNAMI in Japan washed ashore in Alaska. It really confused them . . . mostly because people in Alaska had never seen a soccer ball before.
- Video games may start being sold a lot CHEAPER than $60 due to people playing more $1 video games on their smart phone. Good news for gamers! Soon they'll have more money to NOT take women on dates!
VIDEO: This is SURE to be the new summer anthem this year!
(Image Courtesy:ralph and jenny . Creative Commons)