- A 30-year-old guy has become the first person to make a million edits on WIKIPEDIA. The next milestone he's going to accomplish? Becoming the world's oldest virgin.
- A hen in Sri Lanka gave birth to a chicken WITHOUT laying an egg. The chicken is said to be doing fine . . . although it keeps speaking in fluent Spanish about the "end of days".
- A girl born with NO HANDS has won an award in penmanship. That's awesome, everyone give her a hand! . . . Wait, that was a bad choice of words wasn't it?
- A Delta flight from New York to Los Angeles had to make an EMERGENCY landing because of a bird. Yeah, apparently the bird had a little to much to drink, stripped off his pants, got aggressive with flight attendants and started ranting about TSA pat downs.
- A new study shows that 20% of adults don't go ONLINE and don't think the Internet is relevant to their lives. This just in 20% of adults are going to feel really stupid when I make a KILLING with my Farmville crops next harvest. Dummies.
VIDEO: Check out this Japanese dude who walks around on all-fours, all the time.
(Image Courtesy: Aaron Jacobs. Creative Commons)