- According to "Salary.com" full-time MOMS should be making $112,962. Full-time MILF's however? At LEAST double.
- A 19-year-old British man was struck by LIGHTNING twice in the same afternoon. The most shocking part of this story though? He had great teeth.
- An Idaho man was arrested for posting a PICTURE on Facebook of him syphoning gas out of a police car. Sexism! Had this been a girl in a bikini making duck face while syphoning gas out of a police car it would've gotten over 700 "likes".
- The "Time", "100 Most Influential People in the World" LIST is out. And, surprisingly, looks like you're gonna have to wait another year Ray-J.
- Japanese researchers think that they have successfully found a cure for BALDNESS. Sweet! My junk is gonna look normal again! Wait, I've said too much haven't I?
VIDEO: I brought this video up on the air yesterday and felt the need to share it with you today. If you haven't seen this, it's one of my favorite videos of all time. Can't tell you how many times I've done this on a Friday night.
(Image Courtesy: joelpy. Creative Commons)