- A new study shows that people underestimate how much they WEIGH. For proof of this simply turn on "The Voice" and see what Christina Aguilera is wearing.
- IKEA is going to start selling TV's INTEGRATED into its furniture. However to watch your favorite show you'll have to spend 8-hours on a Sunday afternoon producing it together yourself.
- An Oklahoma woman was able to recover her WEDDING RING after her house was destroyed by a tornado. Speaking of home-wreckers have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie set a date for their wedding yet?
- A new poll shows that women voters FAVOR President Obama over Mitt Romney. Wait just a second. This confuses me. I mean, When did women start voting?!
- A new study shows that 9 out of 10 shoppers make IMPULSE purchases. That's ridiculous! Now if you'll excuse me; I've got to go throw on my Snuggie and use my shake weight.
VIDEO: Yahoo Studios did a parody of the song "Fun" for 30-somethings.
(Image Courtesy: stuant63. Creative Commons)