- A new study finds that women who are on birth control are ATTRACTED to less masculine men. To read more about this study simply log on to "Ryan Seacrest's Ex-Girlfriends DOT Com".
- The city of San Pedro Sula in Honduras has been named the MOST DANGEROUS place in the world. Interesting, I would've thought that was Lindsay Lohan's naughty bits.
- Google is taking heat for HONORING Cesar Chavez instead of Easter on their home page. They should be taking heat for all of the nasty things they allowed me to find on the Internet this past Sunday. Seriously, gross Google. Just . . . disgusting.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the BEST PAYING jobs in America are in the medical field. I don't believe this for a second . . . I mean who in America has a job anymore?
- According to a new survey, 71% of men would still love their wife if she CHEATED on them. Anything to get her out of the house I guess . . .
(Image Courtesy: Daniela Vladimirova. Creative Commons)