- According to a new survey, most Americans say that getting caught throwing trash out of the car window is the most EMBARRASSING thing to get caught doing. Huh, you think that's embarrassing just wait until you're caught getting frisky with yourself at the public library! Um, did I SAY that or THINK that?
- The "Bully" documentary hits THEATERS today. I know I'll be standing in line . . . to beat up other kid's for their lunch money.
- Jeremy Lin had LUNCH with the "ESPN" writer responsible for the racially insensitive headline that eventually led to his firing. What type of food did they eat? Do you REALLY need to ask?
- An Iowa man was arrested for expressing his fondness for a few female coworkers by URINATING on their chairs. Wait, you can get arrested for that? Great, time to change my "go-to" move.
- The folks at Baconaise have created a BACON COFFIN. And in response Christina Aguilera is now contemplating suicide.
VIDEO: This guy claims he wasn't drunk when cops picked him up for a DUI. I know I believe him!
(Image Courtesy: mloberg. Creative Commons)