- According to a study, lack of sleep from crying babies ENDS one in three marriages. Wow, do the positives of newborn babies ever end?
- A new study shows that women WORRY more than men. Well of course, making sandwiches and doing dishes is very stressful work.
- The SHAMROCK SHAKE has 820 calories, 23 grams of fat and 115 grams of sugar. Some might call that excessive, Honey Boo Boo's mom on the other hand calls it an appetizer.
- Lawmakers in Connecticut are considering allowing beer to be sold that comes in "Capri Sun" style PACKAGING. That should make after little league games much more interesting.
- HASHTAGS might be coming to Facebook. So, if you thought there wasn't a way to make Facebook status updates more annoying . . . stand corrected, big time.
(Image Courtesy: ShellyS. Creative Commons)