- A company has introduced a new "SEX CEREAL" that helps improve men and women's sexual health. It gives a whole new meaning to the term "O's".
- Dennis Rodman is headed to the Vatican to try and MEET the new Pope. Not for religious reasons, he just wants to know where the Pope buys his dresses.
- Scientists have found that women are more ANGRY and hostile when they wake up than men. Interesting? What's next, a study that says the sky is blue and getting stabbed hurts?
- The company that bought Hostess has announced that Twinkies will be back in stores by SUMMER. In other words rest easy stoners . . . rest easy.
- Killer dolphins that were trained by the Ukranian military have ESCAPED and are looking for mates. Sounds to me like a summer blockbuster!
(Image Courtesy: cayusa. Creative Commons)