- A new study found that people with higher IQ's like CURLY FRIES . . . not-so-coincidentally they also have larger waist lines.
- Former Mayor of Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick was CONVICTED of 24 counts of corruption charges. Embarrassing? Yes . . . but still not as embarrasing as being referred to as "former Mayor of Detroit."
- In anticipation of announcing a new Pope, the Vatican has installed cellphone JAMMING DEVICES to reduce updates on social sites. Wait, then how's the new Pope going to tweet a picture of him doing duckface in the bathroom mirror?
- Today is Mitt Romney's 66th BIRTHDAY! He plans on celebrating by being rich and white.
- According to polls the ideal AGE GAP in a relationship is if a man is four years and four months older than the woman. Unless of course, the man is in his 40's and just bought a brand new sports car . . . then it's about a 22 year difference.
(Image Courtesy: beta75.se. Creative Commons)