- For the 21st straight year Labrador retrievers are the most POPULAR dog in America. Interesting, I thought for sure it would've been Christina Aguilera.
- Target has pulled offensive GREETING CARDS about Whitney Houston off of their shelves. However, you can still get a DVD copy of "The Bodyguard", which is equally offensive.
- People waste $75 in GAS each year from driving the wrong direction because they weren't paying attention. Whatever, small price to bay for not stopping to ask directions like a Nancy-boy.
- Experts say that just three minutes of EXERCISE a week could make you a lot healthier. In other words ladies, to be healthy all you have to do is have sex with me once a week!
- The average fast food customer eats 12 PUBIC HAIRS per year. No wonder those Big Macs are so delicious.
- VIDEO: Oops, somebody cued up the wrong footage and it looks like a sports news anchor cusses in the middle of his report.
(Image Courtesy: nyominx. Creative Commons)