- Experts say that EXERCISING every day can make you happier. No wonder Christina Aguilera looks so sad.
- A new survey reveals that half of us have LIED about seeing a classic movie to impress somebody. "Casablanca" is the most lied about. However, with the girls I date they'd be more impressed if I said I've seen "Debbie Does Dallas".
- A woman EXPOSED her cheating husband on Craigslist . . . and in the process was able to trade her old couch for a sweet 1950's blender. I that it a win-win.
- The average woman spends 13-hours per week CLEANING. Well what else are they supposed to do, work?
- A couple in Arizona was BUSTED for posting on Craigslist looking for a threesome . . . with a dog. In their defense though, they were looking for a golden shepherd and we all know blonds have more fun! Right?
VIDEO: A whale watching boat stumbled on a pod of 2,000 dolphins. I'm not sure if this is cool, or creepy looking.
(Image Courtesy: patriziasoliani. Creative Commons)