- A company has created a NEW TOOTHPASTE made from chocolate. That ought to help with the diabetes problem in this country.
- Pope Benedict gave his LAST MASS as Pope on Sunday. Surprisingly he didn't close it by doing the Dougie.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is going to CLOSE 180 stores by the year 2015. Shhhh, you hear that? Off in the distance? That's the sound of an overly tanned, frosted tipped, shirtless man-boys crying.
- Star Wars fans in San Francisco are taking LIGHTSABER CLASSES. It was either that or a sex ed class . . . and we all know Star Wars fans have no use for that.
- Scientists have found that male alligators spend 100% of their lives AROUSED and engorged. Wow, who knew I had so much in common with male alligators.
(Image Courtesy: University of Maryland Press Releases. Creative Commons)