- A Wisconsin man walked into a DENNY'S, pretended to be the manager, and cooked himself dinner before the staff figures out he's lying. Wow, you know you're life's sad when you get arrested for impersonating a Denny's manager.
- A new survey says that if women had an EXTRA 15-minutes per day they'd clean, if men did they'd have sex. Well what are guys going to do with that extra 12 minutes?
- A new study shows that women are ATTRACTED to men with strong immune systems. Well, looks like it's time to see the doctor. I must have an autoimmune disease.
- A Mayoral candidate in New Mexico caught with a STRIPPER in his office says it was sent by a rival. Or he ordered it himself due to the fact that he's a POLITICIAN.
- A college football player in Tennessee was INJURED last season and given a medical scholarship . . . but he used that scholarship to start selling weed. Sounds to me like they should have given him a business scholarship.
VIDEO: A pet fish will chase a laser pointer just like a cat!
(Image Courtesy: Thomas Hawk.)