- 68% of women have FAKED an orgasm . . . meanwhile 100% of me's have acted like I care.
- Scientists have been testing a pill on mice that COUNTERACTS the effects of alcohol. They can tell it’s working because at the end of the night none of the male mice are trying to hook up with the hot, skinny, female mouse's chunky friend.
- Russia is ASKING the question “how do you stop space objects from hitting Earth?” In other words, Russia is hammered again.
- A new study says that men with beards are HEALTHIER than those without. In other words, congrats Hugh Jackman's wife . . . you're doing a great thing.
- Scientists have figured out that women talk more than men because of a PROTEIN in their brain. Wait a hot second! This study astounds me . . . I mean, who knew women had brains?
(Image Courtesy: lucyburrluck. Creative Commons)