- Researchers have found that not eating every other day can help you live LONGER. This just in: Christina Aguilera doesn't have much time left.
- The fear of being away from your PHONE officially has a name, "nomophobia". I'm nomophobic, but mostly because I don't want someone else seeing what pictures I've got on there.
- A study finds that the average FACELIFT can make you look 7 times younger. That's why Joan Rivers only looks 143.
- The writer who used a RACIAL SLUR on his ESPN article about Jeremy Lin says he didn't do it on purpose. Then, when asked what he was going to do now, he proceeded to make racially insensitive remarks about finding his future in a cookie.
- In New York, a one-legged millionaire got ARRESTED for beating a naked masseuse with a gold Rolex. The most interesting part of this story? It just made me incredibly horny.
VIDEO: Here's the latest Disneyland attraction; a guy getting pepper sprayed for trying to fight security agents!
(Image Courtesy: Val54.)