- A new survey says that people CHECK their cell phones every six-and-a-half minutes. Well of course, If you don't your Farmville animals might die.
- Today is PRESIDENT'S DAY . . . or Monday as Mitt Romney likes to call it.
- The Vatican says that it could hold a CONCLAVE to elect a new Pope as early as March 15th. Wait, I thought the new pope was elected via dance of?
- A Norwegian TV station is airing a 12-hour primetime TV SPECIAL of a burning fireplace. Sounds weird, but this still has more social redeeming value than anything you’ve seen on the Kardashians.
- Danica Patrick made NASCAR history by becoming the first woman ever to win POLE POSITION. Wait, what was I saying? I heard women and pole and immediately started fantasizing about going to the strip club.
(Image Courtesy: Cuddle Bug Kids. Creative Commons)