- A new study shows that the key to a HAPPY relationship is loving your woman's dog as much as she does. Oh, and also her not burning dinner, but mostly the dog thing.
- 1 in 3 adults still SLEEPS with a teddy bear. No thanks, the only thing small and furry I want in my bed is . . . wait, I've said too much already.
- Hitting an all-time high, one in 12 MARRIAGES in the U.S. is interracial. And yes, Mel Gibson is NOT happy about it.
- A guy was BITTEN on his junk by a poisonous snake and his buddy refused to suck out the poison. Interesting, I would've used it as an excuse to finally fulfill a fantasy. Wait, did I SAY that or THINK that?
- More PETS die on Delta than any other airline. Some people think this would be bad press. I on the other hand thinks it means they have killer service. (RIM-SHOT)
VIDEO: If you've really been wondering how you can get cool footage of monkeys at the zoo using your iPhone (and I'm sure you have), here you go.
(Image Courtesy: Sasafrass.)