- The average couple TEXTS or calls each other 20 times per day. See, leaving the girl I like over 300 voice mails in one day ISN'T stalking, it's just being a little above average.
- According to Amazon, Knoxville, Tennessee is the country's most ROMANTIC city. I thought for sure it would've been Detroit . . . oh wait, they said ROMANTIC, not DESPERATE.
- A new poll shows that most people would rather have an unattractive partner that's good IN BED then someone who's hot, but isn't. And with me ladies you get someone who's unattractive AND terrible in the bedroom. But I will do your dishes and vacuum your floors . . . who's sexy now huh?
- 100% of office workers admit that they've STOLEN supplies. Does the hot chick that work's in accounting gym bag count as "supplies"? I'm asking for a friend.
- A woman who was BURNED at the stake for being a witch in the year 1627 is getting an new trial. Let's see; she was able to get retried some 385 years later? Yeah, I'm pretty sure she's got powers. Quick, burn her again.
VIDEO: I know what you want on this Valentine's Day, a little pant-less Pat Sajak. Your wish is my command.
(Image Courtesy: Arlene Gee.)