- Pizza Hut is offering a Valentine's Day PROPOSAL package for $10,000. That's terrible. The pizza I mean, not the proposal idea.
- More than half of women carry an extra pair of UNDERWEAR in their purse. Weird, I too always carry a pair or women's underwear in my back pocket. Maybe I have more in common with you ladies than I thought.
- The city of Los Angeles will now FINE people for throwing football's or frisbees on the beach. I think L.A. needs to focus on the real problem with their city . . . the Kardashians.
- Police in Florida caught a ONE-LEGGED drug dealer after he attempted to hop away on foot. He'll be going to jail because in court . . . his defense doesn't have a leg to stand on! (RIM-SHOT) YES! He shoots, he scores.
- 5% of people would get a DIVORCE to be able to work from home. The other 95% are already divorced.
VIDEO: This guy REALLY, REALLY, REALLY likes his car.
(Image Courtesy: Turtle 50.)