- "Darling" is the most popular PET NAME couples have for each other. Interesting I thought for sure it would be "No, I don't want to go aimlessly wander the aisles of Target with you, it's Sunday and I'm hungover, call your sister or something". No? Just me?
- Only 20% of women say that they'd rather have a GIFT more than sex for Valentine's Day. The other 80% clearly have never had sex with me.
- More than 10% of Americans have been in a situation where they needed a PATERNITY TEST. For proof, simply watch ANY episode of "Maury Povich".
- Officials in Mexico say that they've come up with a VACCINE that could end heroin addiction. Wow, who knew the Mexicans could be such a buzzkill.
- According to a new study almost all women think it's a bigger TURN-ON when a guy compliments them rather than when he gets naked in front of them. Oh, so THAT'S why I got in trouble at the office the other day. I should've just TOLD that hot girl in accounting that I thought she looked good that day.
VIDEO: This is the new sport I'm going to play. Who's with me?
(Image Courtesy: Cindi Matthews.)